Home » Habit - Mastering The Tools Of Self Empowerment by Eathan Hall
Habit - Mastering The Tools Of Self Empowerment Eathan Hall

Habit - Mastering The Tools Of Self Empowerment

Eathan Hall

Published
ISBN :
Kindle Edition
31 pages
Enter the sum

 About the Book 

Do you wonder why some people never have to sweat it to force themselves to go to the gym? What about those who never seem to have a problem saving money and then affording a trip to Europe because of their healthy bank accounts? These people do notMoreDo you wonder why some people never have to sweat it to force themselves to go to the gym? What about those who never seem to have a problem saving money and then affording a trip to Europe because of their healthy bank accounts? These people do not really have better willpower, nor are they born with privilege. When you think about how you truly behave in a day, you would realize that you rely on your habits to propel you to success or to drag you away from it. This book will tell you how you can have better control of your habits and formulate a “habit system” that would allow you to automatically gear yourself into achieving your goals.This ultimate habit guide will show you that most of the things that you do within 24 hours is really directed by your habits, and once you take note of the different habit hacks that would allow you to easily transform or replace bad habits, getting what you truly want in life would be easier by 95%. That is because your habits dictate 95% of what you do. Now, it is time to channel the remaining 5% to allow you to have better command of what you are used to doing.Here is just a part of knowledge that this great book will give you:- Understand how habits work and how they are formed- Make triggers to set you into doing a healthy activity everyday- Learn a healthy habit and make it stick- Understand why you have bad habits and how to stop doing them- Channel willpower and motivation to set you into the right course- Understand which of your actions are dragging you down and replace them to get the same reward- Create a chain of healthy habits that would reinforce each other